California has more than 450 institutions of higher education. Finding the right fit can be a bit overwhelming!
- California State University Partnership was formed in 2019 to celebrate the unique benefits of 3 of these institutions
- California State University Monterey Bay, California State University San Marcos and Stanislaus State University represent three different areas of the state’s largest public university system
- Each campus offers 50+ distinct majors at both the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Each school also offers short-term programs for English language learners and high school students
- The smaller sizes of these campuses allows you to feel welcomed and appreciated
- Each school is located in a safe area, close to some of California’s most famous attractions (Disneyland, Yosemite National Park, Monterey Bay Aquarium etc.).
We hope that highlighting these well-regarded institutions will make your decision a bit easier when choosing to study in California.
CSU Partnership Brochure – WHY CALIFORNIA?
It’s not too late to apply for the CSU Partnership! Deadlines have been extended!
If finances are a challenge, don’t lose hope…we have programs to fit your budget. Here are some great choices.
Why not spend a semester at one of our campuses?
Need to improve your English?
- CSU Stanislaus Intensive English Program
- CSU Monterey Bay Intensive English Program
- CSU San Marcos Intensive English/Pathway Programs
Short on time, how about one of our Short-term Options (1-4 weeks)?
- CSU Stanislaus Short Programs (High School and Beyond)
- CSU San Marcos Short-term Programs (High School and Beyond)
- CSU Monterey Bay Short-term Programs (High School and Beyond)
Feel free to reach out to our contact Maria Soloeta (se habla Español) at any of the following:
Courses and details
From Our Students
“From the start, I believed studying abroad would provide me with the most unique college life experiences. Studying in California has been the most enriching in terms of personal and academic growth. It is extremely rewarding to look back and see my development not only as a student but also as a professional and human being, and I thank my international experience for that.”
– Giovana, Brazil
EVENT: All events are virtual